October 2017 Stitch Fix

Hey everyone!

My latest Stitch Fix arrived this weekend!
Haven't tried Stitch Fix yet?
Stitch Fix is a subscription fashion service that can be received 12 times, 6 times, or 4 times a year! You pay a $20 monthly styling fee. This $20 is applied to any items that you decide to keep from your fix. If you keep all 5 items, you get a discount! I have mine setup to receive 4 times a year. It's always so exciting when I know that mine has shipped!


Check out my goodies:

1. Adorra Skinny Jean by Just Black $88
These were cute, but they just didn't fit me very well. They were about an inch too short for me so I decided to return them (for $88, they would have to be a perfect fit!).

2. Shevlin Boat Neck Top by Amour Vert $48
This shirt was very soft and it fit well. However, I just felt that it didn't have that "something special" for me to consider keeping it. I honestly felt that I could find a similar shirt cheaper elsewhere so I returned it.

3. Colibri Plaid Henley Top by Market & Spruce $48
I love this shirt! It is very soft (not flannel) and fits perfectly. It will be great with leggings this fall! Obviously, I kept this one!

4. Maebeline Knit Vest by Current Air $78
This looked cute with the Market & Spruce top, but the knit polyester just felt heavy to me. I didn't love it enough to pay $78, so I decided to return it.

5. Angelica Embroidered Utility Shirt by Billy T $64
This shirt was a big miss for me. When I sent a a picture of it to my friends, they asked what age I put down on my Stitch Fix profile! This is definitely not my style and was returned!

If you're interested in trying Stitch Fix, use my link!

And let me know what you think of your first fix! :)


No comments

Post a Comment