OT Goodies for 100th Day & Valentine's Day

Hi everyone!

Don't forget about the deal I'm offering...donate to my Donors Choose project and choose 2 free items from my TpT Store! Read about it here!

I have a lot to share with you today!

First of all, check out these awesome goodies that I got from Oriental Trading!

I picked out a few items from their 100th Day Section and from their Valentine Section.

100th Day of School
The 100th Day of School for us is on January 31.
Yay! I have a lot of activities planned for the 100th day and I'm really excited for some of the STEM activities that I have planned for them (look for a blog post about those later!).

I got these cute 100th Day of School Activity Books for the kids. They have a bunch of different dot to dot activities. These will be fun for morning work and time fillers throughout the day.

I also got these $100 bill erasers as a prize at the end of the day!

Valentine's Day
Oriental Trading has some SUPER cute things for Valentine's Day! Here is what I picked out :)

The kids will make these at our party with the help of the parents.

These will be part of my gift to the kids.

This will be one of our party games. The board & balls have velcro on them.

This will be one of our party games as well. Some assembly required :)

These will be used in our reading stations during February.

Another great place to check out is the Oriental Trading Coupon Page...who doesn't love coupons?!

Did you know they also have an Education Page? It's another spot I always check!

Have any favorites from Oriental Trading for 100th Day or Valentine's Day? Let me know in the comments!



No comments

Post a Comment