Monday, June 27, 2016

Monday Made It! {6.27.16}

Hi everyone!

Today I'm joining in for my first Monday Made It of the summer with 4th Grade Frolics!
I haven't spent a ton of time creating/making things because my 2 year old keeps me busy, but here are a few things I managed to get done!
Last December, we took a trip to Madeira Beach, Fl. It was a blast! I decided to make a few keepsakes from the trip. I started on them a few months ago, but finally finished them now!

Materials:
*wine bottle
*sand
*small shells
*burlap ribbon
*sticker letters/shapes
*scissors
*paper towel or funnel
*spoon
1. I started by scooping sand into the wine bottle. I made a funnel with a paper towel and used small measuring spoons.
2. Next, I started putting the small shells into the bottle.
3. After I had the amount of sand and shells that I wanted, I used my scissors to make a small hole in the top of the wine cap (screw on cap). Then I fed the wire lights through that hole and into the bottle.
4. When I had the amount of lights that I wanted, I was pretty much done! I added some burlap ribbon for detail to the top of the wine bottle.
5. I decided to add words to my bottle. I used my Silhouette Cameo to make the letters, but you could also use alphabet stickers.
I also made an ornament, since we were down there at Christmas. I used my Silhouette Cameo again for the words and pictures.
Here is my living room spring display! Love it!



I have also been working on updating my teacher planner!
The last few years, I have been using the chevron version:
Example of the included divider pages:
Monthly Planners included (2 page spread):
Weekly Planners included (3 page spread):
You can check out the editable version {here}!


I also updated the polka dot version!
Example of included divider pages:
Monthly Planners:
Weekly Planners:
Check out the editable version {here}!


AND I created a new one that I will be using for myself this year!
It has an apple theme and I am in love with it!
Example of the included divider pages:
Monthly Planners:
Weekly Planners:
Check out the editable version {here}!

Thanks for stopping by!
Head over to 4th Grade Frolics to check out the other Made It Projects!

And don't forget to enter the giveaway I'm participating in to win a $25 TpT gift card {here}!


11 comments:

  1. I love your teacher planner, if I didn't use an online lesson planner I'd definitely use yours, I heart all things chevron!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Chevron is one of my favorites too!! :)

      Delete
  2. Your colors are bright and pretty! Love the planner. I enjoyed your blog post! Pam  Visit my blog at PJ Jots!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Headed to your blog now! :)

      Delete
  3. Love the wine bottle that you made! Your Silhouette does awesome work with the words!
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I LOVE my silhouette...just wish I had more time to use it! :)

      Delete
  4. How precious are those keepsakes you made?!?! Love them!! Thank you for linking up:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your keepsakes are so cute! I am really wanting to get a Silhouette!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it!! I was worried at the time that it was a lot of money...but I have definitely gotten my money out of it!

      Delete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your living room display. It's great that you made sentimental keepsakes look so pretty!

    Mary
    Elementary Engagement

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Suggestions: