Mickey Mouse Birthday Party!

Hi friends!

I'm taking a step back from teaching today and making a mommy post!
So move on if you're not interested ;)

My little guy just turned 2!
I cried.
He {LOVES} Mickey Mouse so obviously we had a Mickey party!
Here are some pics!

These are the labels that I made:

Treats:
Hot Diggity Dogs: Hot dogs cut in half, wrapped in croissants, and cooked in oven for 12-15 minutes at 425 degrees.
Figaro's Fruit: I ordered this platter from the Kroger Deli.
Toodles Noodles: Crock Pot Recipe
Minnie Carrots
Daisy's Dip: Mix together 8oz cream cheese & 1/2 jar of Harry & David Onion & Pepper Relish
Goofy's Goldfish
Clarabelle Cow's Condiments: Ketchup, Mustard, & Ranch
Water Bottles: with decorative labels shown above that I put on with packaging tape
Pluto's Punch: Orange Pineapple Juice
Clubhouse Cake
Mouseketools: Mickey plates & utensils

Decorations:
Mickey & Minnie Wine Bottles: The black is chalkboard paint and the red is acrylic paint. For the white polka dots I used a white paint pen. The red bow is just a strip of red streamers.
Streamers: I decorated the dining room wall with black, red, & yellow streamers. We also had Mickey hats & candy.
Door Decor: I saw this on pinterest here. I changed it a little bit, but it's the same idea! It hung on the front door!
There were other spiral decorations hanging from lights and a birthday banner in the living room.
We also got him a Mickey bounce house for the party!
He loved it!!
We put a kid's basketball hoop outside, bags set, and baseball tee & bat outside for the kids to play with too. We had a wide range of ages there (3months-5 years) so I wanted to make sure there was something for everyone!

It was a blast!
And I still can't believe he is 2!!...though he is starting to act like it ;)

No comments

Post a Comment