December Currently

Hey bloggers!

It's time for another Currently with Farley at Oh Boy 4th Grade!

Listening: My little man just finished a bottle & is sound asleep...which is why I have time for this post! :)

Loving: My mom stopped by and helped with our Christmas decorations on Friday! I love sitting in the living room by the light of the tree!...and I love that there are already some wrapped presents under it.

Thinking: Is it really December already?! My maternity time is flying by...Jace is already 5 weeks old! :o

Wanting: Does this make me a bad new mom?? I really want a glass of moscato...the last drink I had was last New Years! It just sounds relaxing.

Needing: Well let's be honest...my house is a disaster. Everyone says that it's supposed to be since I just had a baby, but I feel like a bum. The best Christmas gift someone could give me would be a maid for a day!

Favorite Tradition: We never really had any special traditions growing up but I have seen a few on facebook & pinterest that I'm loving! Here are a few ideas that I'm trying to decide between:
1. 25 Days of Books-Wrap 25 (Christmas themed) books and let your child open one each night leading up to Christmas as their bedtime story.
2. PJs & a Movie-Each year on Christmas Eve wrap up a new set of PJs & a movie to watch as a family before going to bed.
3. Elf on a Shelf-Instead of having the elf create mischief around the house, have him leave good deeds for the child to follow through with (leaving a canned good to donate to a shelter, toy to donate to Toys for Tots, donate food to an animal shelter, etc).-Saw this as a facebook post by First Grade and Fabulous!

Jace is too small to understand any of it this year, but I'd love to do one of these things in the future!

Don't forget about the TpT Cyber Monday & Tuesday Sales! :)
Use the code: CYBER for an extra 10% off!


No comments

Post a Comment