Teacher Week 13: Let's Talk About Me

Hey bloggers!

I'm joining in with Blog Hoppin' for Teacher Week!
Today's Topic: Meet the Teacher!
Here's a little bit about me!


One other important thing about me...well, about my family. My husband was diagnosed with MS in April. It was an extremely difficult time for us and something that we are still coping with each day. We have participated in the MS Walk for 3 years now in support of others that have the disease and this year it really hits close to home. If you are at all able to {make a donation}, it would be greatly appreciated. We walk to find a cure!!
Brad & I a few years ago at the MS Walk & Hunter last year with his MS bandana!


Head on over and join in on the fun!
And don't forget...one more day of my teacher planner giveaway!! Go enter!! :)

No comments

Post a Comment