Thursday, August 1, 2013

Currently-August

Hey bloggers!

I'm linking up with Farley at Oh' Boy 4th Grade for the August Currently!...I can't believe it's already August! Where did summer go?!

Here is my Currently:
I {love} my papermate flair tip pens! I use them for everything! They're also on sale right now {here}!

A planner/calendar is a must for me...it helps keep me organized! I know a lot of people love the Erin Condren planners, and I do too. I just can't afford them. So I've made my own! I printed the pages 2 sided, laminated the front & back cover, and had Staples bind it for me. Love it.

I also make sure to get a pretty pedicure before school starts! It's just nice to relax before the chaos starts!

My room is starting to come together...kind of. I can't wait to post pictures when it's all done!!

3 comments:

  1. ooohhhhh Luke Bryan! I think it's time to change what I'm listening to :) And your blog is super duper cute btw!!


    A Little Bird in Third

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think our Currentlys might be almost the exact same! ha! But I do wish I was listening to some Luke Bryan.. I need to add that station to my Pandora for sure :) And I will send you some of our heat..high tomorrow is 92..how's that?! :)

    Kelly
    First Grade Fairytales

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would LOVE the heat! As long as I'm in the pool during the heat, my feet won't swell up. haha. It's only been in the 70s here!

      Delete

Popular Posts

Suggestions: