Fabulous Feedback Linky!

Hey bloggers!

I'm joining in with Christina over at Bunting, Books, and Bainbridge for a Fabulous Feedback Linky Party!
I always appreciate when someone takes the time to leave a thoughtful comment and unfortunately, I don't always have the time to respond to everyone! So here's a little thank you to a few of you :)

First up, brookedugger left this sweet comment about my Star Wars Math and Literacy Centers. I'm so glad that your class loved these activities!! Thank you for the comment :)
"The kids absolutely loved these! What a great way to incorporate math and something they love! Amazing work!" -brookedugger

Second, lovedbyhisgrace left this awesome comment about my Writing Helpers {elementary} set. I am so glad that these are going to be so useful for your little ones! Thanks for letting me know how much you like them! :)
"I am so excited to have found this! I am starting to think of daily activities that my kiddos can do over the summer break to retain/maintain what they have learned the year before (my son will be going into 2nd Grade, and twin daughters going into 1st Grade). This will be awesome for them!! If you have any other suggestions for this kind of work, please let me know! Thank you so much!!" -lovedbyhisgrace


For leaving such awesome feedback, brookedugger and lovedbyhisgrace are welcome to email me (slidinginto1st@gmail.com) to receive a free product of their choosing from my TpT store! :)

If you'd like to celebrate some fabulous feedback that you've received, make sure you link up! :)



No comments

Post a Comment