Cameo!

Hey bloggers!!
I'm so excited to post about my new Cameo & a freebie linky over at Freebielicious!

My Silhouette Cameo arrived on Friday!!
I spent today cleaning up our office area so that I had a place to set it up! Then I got started on my first project. I currently use file folders for each day of the week (for worksheets, books, anything else needed for that day). Each file folder has it's own mesh wire shelf and they are stacked behind my desk. It works fine, but I wanted something that looked more organized. So here is my first Cameo project!
I made the labels Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Next Week for these drawers! I love how they turned out!! I'm going to take them into school tomorrow to get them set up and get everything switched over for this week.
So much fun! I can't wait to check out some of those old Cameo linkies to get more ideas!!

I also tried to take some pictures of my dog by the Christmas tree with his Christmas blanket...he wasn't very cooperative. Ha!

Here's a {freebie} for being a fabulous follower :)
{freebie linky!}

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!


3 comments

  1. I have never heard of a cameo. I am going to have to check this thing out...haha!! I love the labels, they look great! We found through the Fabulicious Freebies on the First and we are now your newest followers!! Check us out if you get some time: http://kellyandkimskindergarten.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is wonderful! I have had a Cricut for years (for scrapbooking). The big difference that I love about the Cameo, is that it hooks up to your computer and will cut any font that you have installed on your computer! You don't have to buy any cartridges to get new fonts! Definitely check it out...it's a bit pricey, but I bought mine on Black Friday to save some money :) It's worth it!

      Following you too! Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  2. I found you from Fabulicious Freebies on the First and am your newest follower! Thanks for the subtraction freebie. I have so many children this year and many activities do not have enough pieces for all of my children to participate, but this one does! :)

    Sarah
    Learning is for Superstars
    My TPT Store
    Pinterest

    ReplyDelete