It has been a busy school week!! I've had a lot of meetings & paperwork & testing...but I'm back! And I've posted my Halloween math & literacy activities! :)
(1 &2) 5 & 10 Squares-5 & 10 square strips for students to create number sentences. Recording sheets & counters are included.
(3) Picture Patterns-12 picture pattern strips (AB, AAB, ABB, AABB, ABC, ABCD) & 40 individual picture cards for students to add on to the pattern strips or create their own patterns.
(4) Number Match Cards-Students match number cards to picture cards & to 10 square cards. Numbers 1-20.
(5) Addition Cards-8 number line & 24 addition cards. Students can say the answer with a partner or record the answer on the included recording sheet.
(1) Word Sort-Students practice reading the word cards and sort the 39 word cards according to the number of letters in the word (1, 2, 3, or 4).
(2) Word Shapes-Students can write the correct word on the word shape cards (if laminated) or they can write the words on the recording sheet included. There is also a word box paper so students know what words they can choose from for the word shape cards. 11 word shape cards.
(3) Making Words-Students use the letter cards to make as many words as they can from the words "Happy Halloween." Recording sheet included.
(4) Beginning Sounds-Students match the picture card to the card with it's matching beginning letter sound. 12 picture cards & 12 letter cards.
(5) Emergent Readers-1 emergent readers for students. 1 is about a bat and 1 is about a spider.
Here are the links for the Halloween activities!
I'm also running a giveaway for this item on TNbook. 3 lucky winners will get it for free!! So go enter :)
It's almost Friday, friends! :)
Thanks for stopping by!