Freebie & an update & a sale!

Hey bloggers!

I'll start with the freebie! Just a quick little alphabet match & color match! Included is a set of capital letter cards, a set of lowercase letter cards, and 18 color matching cards (9 pictures cards, 9 word cards).

TpT    or    TNbook

I also added a tab (look above!) for freebies. So anytime I add a freebie, you'll also be able to find the link there. Check to see if you missed any past freebies & leave feedback if you like them! :)

Also, don't forget to like my facebook page! I find it easier to keep up with blog updates when I follow facebook pages since I'm on there quite a bit :)


Soooo, I can't believe it's already July. Seriously?! I don't want to think about going back to school...yet, every time I go to the store, I'm constantly looking at things for school! My brain never really takes a break from school. I was at the dollar store today and found some adorable books! We spend time at the beginning of the year reviewing shapes, colors & color words, numbers, and alphabet books so these books I found will be perfect!

I LOVE the giant crayon books. So cute! The books in the top picture I'll be able to use in the beginning of the year. The books in the second picture will wait awhile, but I couldn't pass them up!

I also created some zebra themed items. I have an obsession with polka dots...& zebra stripes. So check them out if you love zebra stripes too!

First up, some zebra number & letter signs!

Adorable! :)
TpT    or    TNbook

Next up, a Zebra Calendar Book!
Included:
-Cover page ('12-'13, '13-'14, blanks)
-Information page
-Important dates & reminders pages, 20 lines for each month
-Monthly planners (across 2 pages each)
-Weekly planners (across 2 pages each) 5 for each month
-Notes pages
TpT    or    TNbook

I also made some blank monthly calendars with the zebra stripes. There is a calendar for each month (all blank so that you can use them over & over!).
TpT    or    TNbook

And of course, because I love my polka dots and am going with this theme this year, I made the calendars in polka dots too!
Polka Dot Calendar Book
TpT    or    TNbook

Polka Dot Monthly Calendars
The calendars in this set match up to the same polka dot colors in the calendar book.
TpT    or    TNbook

Since I'm going with the polka dot theme this year, I'm excited to get out and get some more things for the room. I have a bookshelf behind my guided reading table where I keep all of my guided reading "stuff." It's not always pretty looking so I want to get some polka dot fabric and make curtains! I'm thinking something easy like this from Classroom DIY! It seems easy enough...we shall see!

I also really want some cute polka dot paper lanterns to hang above my library. Possibly something like these! So adorable!

We'll see how my summer projects turn out! I'll be sure to post pictures (good or bad) when they're done. I'm not sure if I can get in my classroom at this point though. I went in last week to grab something and the rooms were all torn apart since the carpets are being cleaned. I'm going to go in sometime next week to see if I can do a few things in there.

Last, but CERTAINLY not least...a SALE! Happy 4th of July, friends! (the cute clipart is from Melonheadz!)


Have a great 4th of July!

1 comment

  1. I also have an obsession with polka dots. I bought some fun lanterns from Schoolgirl Style that I can't wait to hang in my classroom this fall. I'm so glad you stopped by the blog today. Now I'm YOUR newest follower!

    Maria
    There’s a Giveaway at Kinder-Craze

    ReplyDelete