Spring Break Fever...

I've been so exhausted the last few weeks...and it doesn't make it easier that I'm seeing so many of you that are already on spring break! I still have 3 weeks (which includes conferences!!!) before break. I've tried to keep myself busy making some things for class.

 
TNbook    or    TpT
 
First, is a Buggy Sight Word Game. The students practice their words on the cute bug sight word cards. They can use fly swatters to find the right word as one student is the caller!

TNbook      or      TpT

Next, is a mini-unit about There was an Old Lady Who Swallowed a Clover.
Activities included in this mini-unit:

(1) Sequence worksheet
(2) 4 Labeling activities
(3) Word scramble
(4) Wheel of Fortune (that’s what I call it, anyway! word shapes, box words)
(5) Puppets for drama station

That's all for now. It's Tuesday night and I have some shows to go watch! :)

No comments

Post a Comment