Newbie

Okay! Here goes my first post...
For a few months now, I have been following a few teacher blogs. I never realized how many of them were out there! I have enjoyed reading about all of their experiences & ideas! I also loved learning about Teachers Pay Teachers! How did I not know about this?? Needless to say, I have become an addict and decided to create my own blog and TPT account! Be on the look out for some activities created by me because I'm very excited about all of this!


I am currently in my second year teaching first grade...and I love it! I love the kids, how excited they are, and how much fun they find school (I briefly taught 5th grade...and those kids weren't always so excited!).

I realize at this point no one follows my blog, so I need to figure out how to change that! Hmmm...we'll see, I guess.






Enjoy & thanks for checking this out!
Caitlyn

3 comments

  1. A happy hello to blogging. Blogging has changed my world. You'll love it.


    Yearn to Learn Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am your newest follower. Can't wait to read more! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the blogging community!

    I'm your newest follower! Stop by my blog and enter my $10 tpt giveaway! GOOD LUCK!
    Color Me Kinder

    ReplyDelete