Book Recommendations

Hi everyone!

Today I'm here with some book recommendations!

I have a lot of students reading above grade level this year so I have spent some time finding some new chapter books that they are super excited about! I have them linked on my Amazon page with all of my other book recommendations. Click the bold, underline headings below and click Classroom Books to see them!

Image result for i survive series
My boys are LOVING this series!
They love the True Stories books and the book about the Titanic.


Image result for jojo and bowbow chapter books
My girls love JoJo Siwa so they were so excited when I showed them these books!
I have Book 1 and Book 2. I have already ordered Book 3!


Image result for bad guys books
My kids also love these books this year! I recently added Bad Guys 7 and Bad Guys 8 to my classroom library. One of my boys takes a Bad Guys book home each night and finishes the whole thing!

Image result for scholastic acorn series books
Scholastic has released a new series of books targeted at early readers. The books are written like comic books and graphic novels. My kids love them!

I love finding books that my students are interested in! These books have been keeping them engaged in reading and making them want to read more!

If you have any book series that your kids enjoy, please share them in the comments!


No comments

Post a Comment